The 12th point of the Scout Law is "a Scout is Reverent."
Every November, St. Paul Lutheran Church's Christian Education Committee offers the P.R.A.Y.
Scouting Religious Emblem program - God and Country.
- This award is recognized by Scouting.
- Can me worn on the uniform at all levels.
- Completion of this program also satisfies several Scout advancement requirements.
Who Can Attend:
- Cub Scouts
- Boy Scouts
- Girls Scouts
Which Levels are Offered:
- God and Me (Grades 1-3)
- God and Family (Grades 4-5)
- God and Church (Grades 6-8)
- God and Self (Grades 9-12)
- Classes: Sunday 9:45 - 10:30am, November - January (St. Pauls)
- Medal Recognition: 11am Sunday service prior to February 8th (St. Pauls)
- Knot/Patch Recognition: Regularly scheduled Scout Court of Honor (Home Unit)
- Varies by class but approx. $15.00 (covers medal and workbook)
- St. Paul Lutheran School, 201 Elm St., Northville, MI 48167